The Mental Health Toolkit Every Workplace Needs
Ready to break the mental health stigma at work?
Download your toolkit to learn more about the importance of mental health conversations
Pandemic aside, mental health is a wellness priority that too often gets overlooked in the workplace. Given that 1 in 5 adults experiences a mental illness each year, employers who better understand what to look for can help their employees function better at work. That all starts with education about mental well-being — for both employers and employees — to begin productive conversations around mental illness in the workplace.
Inside you’ll find:
- Mental health facts & stats sheet
- Printable mental health tip sheets for employees
- Mental health resources list to share with employees
- Improve mental health practices actionable checklist
- What you need to know about mental illness and the ADA
- Best workplace practices for helping employees with mental health
To access the toolkit resources, fill out the form and you’ll find it in your inbox shortly!