The Employer’s Essential Mental Health Toolkit
Ready to break the mental health stigma at work?
Download your toolkit to learn more about discussing the taboo topic
Not sure where to start with mental health discussions? This toolkit will highlight the importance of mental health discussions in the workplace, how mental health is covered under the ADA, plus facts and tips sheets to disperse to team members, along with unique resources to share or utilize to improve mental health. Make it easy to start the conversation today with our toolkit.
This toolkit includes:
- Everyday Mental Health Tips List printable
- Fact sheet listing mental health stats and facts
- 13 Tips to Stay Positive During Anxious Times printable
- Mental health resources to share with employees
- What you need to know about the ADA and mental illness
- Best workplace practices for helping employees with mental health
- Improve mental health practices actionable checklist
Go on and download this free toolkit now to learn why mental health matters at work, how to help struggling employees, and resources to guide their mental health journey.